August 7, 2014
Nick Golebiewski | Open Studio
Dumbo Arts Festival 2014
Saturday and Sunday, September 27 & 28 | 12 – 6 p.m.
10 Jay Street #303 | Brooklyn, NY
I’ll be participating once again in the Dumbo Arts Festival, when the entire neighborhood and its artists open their doors for guests and art events all weekend long (plus food trucks!).
As always, I’ll be in my studio sharing my most recent work with you and anyone else who drops by. Come to 10 Jay Street #303 on Saturday Sept. 27 and Sunday Sept. 28 from noon to 6 p.m. to see my latest gouache paintings and xerox transfer drawings of Chinatown the way they were meant to be seen — in person and in large scale!
Take a look at the listing on the Dumbo Arts Festival website.
Image: Chinatown – Division Street Produce Market, 2014, gouache on paper. 2’x3’ total.
Comments (0) | Tags: dumbo arts festival, open studio
July 4, 2014
From the Summer 2014 Newsletter no.1 (Sign up)
- New Etsy page: www.etsy.com/shop/NickGolebiewski
- My Super 8 film Bike Kill 2005 is screening in the UK on July 7 with the Cambridge Super 8 Film Festival.
- New and updated website (you’re here)
- I’ve reached six straight months of serving up a drawing each day this year, wherever I happen to be, on Nick’s Lunchbox Service on Tumblr
- Save the date: Dumbo Arts Festival Open Studios Sept 27-28, 2014
Comments (0) | Tags: Newsletter, update
June 30, 2014
I got some new postcards in today for the Nick’s Lunchbox Service project today. I then went out and photographed them in the same style as the drawings.